mercredi 14 novembre 2007

MERCI

We would like to say THANK YOU to all the interesting people we met on the road. Thanks to them, we learnt a lot about Europe and europeans. A travel is always a sucess when you meet people and you share something with them. Actually you don't need to take any train or plane to travel, you can travel at home. I loved something Henrik said : "Because I have not the time to travel, I bring the world to me". Henrik is one of the wondeful persons who host us during our trip. We meet him through Couch surfing. It is a website to find host and be yourself a host. Is is a good way to meet people and learn more about them. If you travel, I recommand to use this website. As soon as we get a new home, we will offer a couch to participate to this great idea!

THANK YOU to Mich, Henrik, Arthur, Anita, Dinos and Natalia, Fred and Flo, Gabriella, Laureen, Sophir, Claire, Julia, Bob, Rose and all the others we met!

Aucun commentaire: